Friday, August 24, 2012

We had a busy day today. Our guide is absolutely amazing! She has a degree in history and knows more dates and facts than just about anyone I have ever met. Our first stop was Tianamen Square and The Forbidden City.















Me and our guide Runi.






Next stop was a silk factory.









Drive by The Bird's Nest



Onto the Summer Palace. . .












Dragon boat ride at The Summer Palace.
We are having a great time! I am missing my boys and excited to get my little girl. Tomorrow we will be driving out to see The Great Wall and then Sunday we will take the train to Shanghai. China is an amazing country with so much history and tradition. I am grateful that we have the opportunity to see as much of Ella Grace's country as we can. I hope that we can learn as much as possible so that we can share our experiences with her as she grows up.


1 comment:

  1. so glad you are having a good trip...love the pictures...so much to see and do in Beijing! beth simpson

    ReplyDelete