Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Still waiting. . .

I should have exciting news any day, but none today.  Still waiting to get I800A approval so we can send our dossier to China (DTC).  I promise we are getting closer.  Still looking at a February referral. . . The reality is beginning to sink in and I am so excited about getting our baby home.  It amazes me how consumed I can be with thoughts of a child I have never met, or even seen a picture of, for that matter.  I think about her everyday with hopes and prayers that her tummy is full and loving hands are holding her.  I am also amazed at how much smaller the world now seems and how much more compassion I feel for those that are in need.  I guess when you have a child (even one not yet known) that is dependent on the generosity of others for their most basic needs, it puts into perspective God's call to love your neighbors and care for the widows and orphans.  Please keep us in your prayers as God directs us to the child he has planned for our family.  Lots of love to those who are following our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment